Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bexcessories isn't totally gone!


Although I am not currently designing items to sell on my Bexcessories Etsy shop, (hats and hair accessories for the uninitiated) I still am making some items for friends and family. The Etsy shop just ended up being overly time consuming - especially with wedding planning in full swing now! If anyone wants a hat or hair accessory I would still be happy to create it for them - like this hat I made for my lovely Aunt Sandi! I really love the mix of feathers creating an interesting contrast of color and texture on this piece along with the visual interest of the vintage buttons. I also attached the decoration to the hat with velcro so it could be worn in multiple ways!
For any custom Bexcessories request either contact me through this blog or my business email: bexcessories@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment